How important do you feel that MF is in terms of farming? Although it seems a stupid question, so many people put it up for debate as to whether or not it really helps legendary farming. As for players, what you must get in game is Diablo 3 gold, great skills as well as awesome weapons and items! Anytime you need to buy Diablo 3 gold or Diablo 3 items, CheapDiablo will always provide you the best service! In addition to Diablo 3 gold cheapest price, fast delivery service, you can also get some tips for legendary farming in game!
Choose efficient MP for farming
Even though you get more MF for higher MPs, you shouldn't be farming an MP that isn't efficient. You increase your odds by killing more things. What MP you run at depends on your gear. Some might argue that higher MP also increases your odds, but I'd argue that killing more things faster results in more legendary opportunities. As someone mentioned, you need elite heavy areas. If you can deal with Act 2 type elites, VotA has a TON of elites, Black Canyon Mines, Alcarnus, and Sewers of Caldeum also offer elites that are relatively easy to get to.
Invest on some MF in you gear
You should invest on some MF in you gear, at least to hit 200 before nv stacks. Two slots that don't cost much are the amulet and weapon: the sun keeper is a legendary 1h mace that rolls 40-45 mf by default. Finding an amulet with 30-45 mf shouldn't cost you too much. Although xp runs don't neccessarily mean loot runs, there are more or less the same. If you want to focus more on loot, use a route that consists of many elites than trash mobs. A suggested use here: core-tower of the damned 1-cursed 1- arreat 2- rakkis- keeps 2-skycrown.
Tips with Alkaizer Run in game
1. Start game on Act Three, on the last quest: Heart of Sin : Kill Azmodan2. Appear at the end of the The Core of Arreat, clear level.3. Waypoint to Tower of the Damned Level 1, clear level in a circle returning to the waypoint.4. Waypoint to Arreat Crater Level 2, clear level; run to Tower of the Cursed Level 1 and clear the first elite and portal back to town.5. Waypoint to The Bridge of Korsikk. Clear the Fields of Slaughter level in a circle, returning to the waypoint.6. Waypoint to The Keep Depths Level 1, take stairs to The Keep Depths Level 2, clear level and exit game.
Legendary farming can be a really attractive part for many players! For finding an excellent site to buy cheap d3 gold, welcome to CheapDiablo.com!
The CheapDiablo Team
- 1. Diablo 3 Guide for Fastest Way to Acquire BoA Item Plans in Patch 1.0.7
- 2. Buy Cheapest D3 Gold to Start Brawling in Diablo 3 Patch 1.0.7
- 3. Guide for Barbarian Whirlwind & Sprint Skill Build in Hardcore Mode
- 4. Best Diablo 3 Gold Site Finds New Legendary D3 Items in Patch 1.0.7
- 5. Diablo 3 Guide for Barbarian Items Stats in Patch 1.0.7 PvP