Without doubt, the most striking news related to Diablo 3 is that a number of players' accounts are banned by Blizzard. Reasonably, those players using bots or some illegal software to farm Diablo 3 gold, do quests or cheap other players should bear the responsibility for being banned. As for those players who do not use bots, they feel guilty to be suspicious of bots using. If you are one of the innocent players, you can contact with Blizzard customer support team to ask your Diablo 3 account back.
How to Ask Back a Banned Diablo 3 Account?
1. Issue Support Ticket. Support Ticket service is offered by Blizzard as a platform for all the players to claim their problems. You can go to the Support Ticket system to leave a message and tell them you want to ask back your Diablo 3 account because your account is definitely clear without any records of using bots. Within 2 or 3 days in the working days Blizzard staff will reply to you.
2. Receive an Email in Reply. Should no further accidents, you will receive an Email in reply informing you of the steps you need to follow to recover your banned account.
What Should I Do to Recover My Banned Diablo 3 Account?
1. Ensure your account is secure.
2. Complete the password reset following the instruction of Blizzard.
3. Send Blizzard the information listed below by selecting 'Reopen Ticket'.
What Information Does Blizzard Need to Recover Your Account?
1. Battle.net Account Name: The current email address you are using to login.
2. NEW Battle.net Account Name: (a new e-mail address used on Battle.net)
3. NEW Battle.net Secret Question and Answer. (list of available questions below)
4. Name: Your full name, that the account was created with.
5. Address: The full address given when the account was created.
6. Confirmation that your computer has been checked for viruses.
7. A scan or digital image of nationally recognised photo ID, such as passport or drivers license
8. The last 4 numbers of the credit card you are using on this account or a picture of the game card used
When it comes to recovery questions, Blizzard will also provide available questions for you. They are:
1. First elementary school I attended?
2. The high school I graduated from?
3. Mother's city of birth?
4. Father's city of birth?
5. Your city of birth?
6. Best friend in high school?
7. Model of your first car?
8. Your favorite sports team?
9. Your first employer (company name)?
We understand that after you have stored lots of D3 cheap gold, it is really angry to know your account is banned. But you should not let the angry mood to lead you. Calm down and use the proper ways to figure out the problems. Follow the instructions below. Be patient. You will soon or later get your Diablo 3 account back with Diablo 3 buy cheap gold.
The CheapDiablo Team
- 1. The Safest Place to Buy Diablo 3 Gold - Cheapdiablo
- 2. Distinct Extra Free Diablo 3 Gold for New and Regular CheapDiablo Customers
- 3. Warning: Buy Cheap Diablo Gold and Diablo 3 items Instead of UNID Items
- 4. How to Get the Diablo 3 Cheap Gold with Different Classes
- 5. Player Loses Money at Diablo 3's Real-Money Auction House