It's about three months since the launch of Diablo 3. If you have ever played the game, you will know it's really a fantasy game. However, not everything is perfect. Many players have complained that they cannot trade Diablo 3 gold or items with anyone in the game, as well as this, they can't see anything when other players dropped items. Don't worry, you are just aware of the new digital purchase restrictions in the game, which will affect trade, chat, etc.
What Diablo III Digital Purchase Restrictions is?
For security reasons and to help ensure the integrity of the game and auction house service, Blizzard announced that those who buy a digital version of Diablo III through its online store will have to wait 72 hours until payment verification is complete before they can play the unrestricted full version of the game.
What Sections Players can Access During the Restrictions Period?
During that time period players will only have access to the following sections:
1. Act I up to the Skeleton King is available.
2. Level 13 cap.
3. Matchmaking only with other Starter Edition players.
What Other Security-related Restrictions that will be in Place for Digital Purchases until Payment Verification is Complete?
1. No public game access for unverified digital purchasers.
2. No auction house access (real-money or gold) for unverified digital purchasers.
3. Unverified digital purchasers cannot trade items or drop items for other players to receive.
4. Unverified digital purchasers are not able to chat in any public or game channels.
5. Unverified digital purchasers cannot attach a custom message to friend requests, but they can send/accept friend requests, and play with their friends.
6. Global Play is not available for unverified digital purchasers.
What should I Do if I Can't Trade with Others?
If you can't trade with others or can't see the items they drop in Diablo 3 due to Diablo III digital purchase restrictions, you should try this:
1. Log out.
2. Change your password to force an account data refresh.
3. Log back in.
That only works if the transaction really is done with both the bank and Blizzard. If it has been more than 72 hours, the transaction is done, and changing your password does not work, then you will have to contact Blizzard's customer support at: http://us.battle.net/support/en/article/contact.
Hope you find these tips useful. Of course, if you need cheap Diablo 3 gold to fulfill your character in the game, feel free to the most professional D3 gold selling website Cheapdiablo.
The Cheapdiablo Team
- 1. Big Surprises for August - 70000K Free Diablo 3 Gold Giveaway at Cheapdiablo
- 2. Diablo Cheapest Gold for Sale to Support the Upcoming Patch 1.0.4
- 3. How to Buy Cheapest Diablo3 Gold Online and Enjoy the Fast Delivery?
- 4. Best Place for Cheap Diablo 3 Gold You Need to Know
- 5. Buy Cheapest D3 Gold with Fastest Delivery and Safest Service at Cheapdiablo